Today's Horoscope

Your Ad Here

IP Tracer


Friday, May 15, 2009

Computer Virus



COMPUTER VIRUS THREATENS MY HOME BUSINESS!

A deadly virus threatens my home.
A computer related virus.

I have located the virus and even discovered its name.

WHAT'S MY NAME?

The name is ... Lee.

Several code names identify the nature of this in house killer. You may recognize a
one or two of them.

*Preoccupation
*Forgetfulness
*Out of balance
*Insensitivity
*Self-centered
*Misplaced priorities
*Overwork
*Clueless

A DARK SIDE

Yes, I enjoy my part-time business.
I appreciate being able to work at home.

I love working in my own house. On my own computer. In my own way.

Who wouldn't?

But...

Love for my at home business can have a dark side: forgetting my business at home!

PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE

There is a bright side to this. Really!
And the bright side is me.

I have the power to practice preventative medicine. I'll prescribe just two for
starters. You can expand my thoughts with your own list.

LISTEN AND RESPOND

Miracle of miracles: my chair turns around.
In a moment's time I can turn that creative masterpiece around and do something special.

Face my family member!

Imagine that -- I can turn "screen time" into "I love you time" as quick as I can access that oh-so-very-important web page!

Then I can listen and respond. Really hear.
Really listen. And really respond.

Just as if cared. Really.

Yeah, I know it's overkill on "really" but I am trying to make a point: because I don't always find myself in the winner's seat on this one.

I have failed. But I keep on trying. I
keep on working at it!

FLOWERS

Flowers? What on earth do flowers have to do with anything?

Plenty.

My girls love flowers. I have all girls. I married one, married two off, and have one still living at home that I expect to marry off!

They all LOVE flowers.

So I buy them flowers. I may not be able to buy a bouquet of roses for sixty dollars. But I can get a great spring arrangement for around ten bucks.

A cheap price to pay for a way to say "I love you!" from a man who has a home business.

YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME

Flowers, notes, lunches, bummin' together, making time to do what *they* enjoy, taking in a movie, or any number of other "touches" mean something to our family members.

It means they are special to us.

The computer is nice. Working at home is nice.
Creatively doing what I enjoy is nice.

Nice, yes. But more valuable than my family?

Never.

SOMETHING OLD BUT ALWAYS NEW

I can listen and respond.
We call this ...

Quality Communication

I can say "You are special" many ways.
We call this ...

Taking Time To Care

ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM

Is yours on?
Is mine?

We all have one.
It goes by the name of "my heart."

It's the most important business at home tool we own!

No comments: